Documents & Information Needed to Start a Case

- The original rental agreement, if one exists

- A copy of the served notice (if we have not done this for you, along with the Declaration of Service by the person who served it 

- The amount of rent due and the amount of the current rent

- The names of all adult occupants, even if they are not on the agreement

- Payment for the attorney’s fees and court costs.  We take checks, cash and now we accept credit/debit cards (a convenience fee will be charged)

- Any recent correspondence from the tenant

- Inspection reports from any governmental agency of repair requests made by the tenant